-->

ไวยกรณ์ภาษาอังกฤษ ชุดที่ 11 (Grammar Vol.11)

   
Avertisement


The man is reading Chinese. The woman is reading English.

The boy is writing Arabic. The girl is writing Russian.

He is reading Russian. He's reading Russian.

He's speaking Russian. She is speaking English.

She's speaking English. She's reading English.

This man is from Australia. This woman is from Russia.

This girl is from Japan. This bay is from the United Stats.

I speak Chinese. I speak Arabic.

I speak English. I speak Russian.

Excuse me. Do you speak English? Yes, I speak English.

Excuse me. Do you speak Russian? Yes, I speak Russian.

How old are you? I'm forty-five years old.

How old is he? He's thirty years old.

How old are you? I'm thirty-five years old.

How many plates do we have? We have twenty-four.

How many bowls do we have? We have forty-five.

How many guests are there?
There are thirty.

I'm teaching English.
She's teaching Chinese.
He's teaching the boys Arabic.
She's teaching the girls Chinese.
He's teaching the girls English.
I'm studying Chinese.

My name is Lin.
My parents are from China.
We live in New York.
My parents don't speak English.
I speak English.
I'm studying Chinese and Russian.