-->

ฝึกพูดภาษาอังกฤษ ชุดที่ 1

   
Avertisement


ฝึกพูดภาษาอังกฤษ ชุดที่ 1

a man and a dog
a woman and her dog
a girl and a horse
a police officer and his horse

a woman and her car
a woman and her cat
a man and his car
a man and his cat

This is my mother.
This is my father.
This is my son.
This is my daughter.
This is my bicycle.
This is my bed.

This is my friend.
These are my friends.
This is my brother.
These are my brothers.

six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
zero

three, two, one, zero
six, seven, eight, nine, ten
six, eight, ten, twelve
eleven, zero, nine, five

How old are you?
I'm five years old.

How old are you?
I'm four years old.

Who is playing?
Who is sleeping?
Who is eating?
Who is drinking?

The son is not playing. His father is playing.
The father is not reading. His daughter is reading.
The children are not cooking. Their father is cooking.

What are you doing?
I'm reading.

What are you doing?
I'm writing.

How old is he?
He is six years old.

How old is she?
She is seven years old.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น